These Terms and Conditions of Purchase (these “Terms and Conditions”) constitute a contract between The Marriage Doctor, LLC (“The Marriage Doctor,” “Dr. Tabitha,” “we,” or “us”) and you regarding your purchase of a subscription to the digital products and services, including educational coaching (the “Products”) described in attached order (the “Order”).
- PRICES AND PAYMENT TERMS
The prices for the Products shall be as stated on the Order.
Upon purchase, you will receive a username and password for each subscription you purchase in the Order. For example, if you purchase only one subscription, you will receive only one username and password, and only one person may access and use the Product. The only exception is if you purchase a premarital education course, only you and your significant other/fiancé may access the course.
- REFUND POLICY
To request a refund, email email@example.com.
You can participate in the Program for up to 30 days. If you do all the assigned work and don’t get value or feel your learning style doesn’t match how we teach, we’ll happily refund the money you’ve paid us under this Agreement less any external fees subject to the following conditions:
- Deadline to Apply for Refund. To be eligible for a refund, you must submit your request by 11:59pm EST on the 30th day from when you purchased the product. The deadline exists because if you sign up for our product, we want you to get started. If you don’t plan on starting right away but want to sign up, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the refund does have a firm deadline.
- Completed Course Work. We’ll ask for you and your fiancé’s completed course workbook (to make sure you gave it a go) and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve).
- Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, all refunds are within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
Please do not enroll in the course if you just want to “check it out.” We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You agree that the Products contain proprietary information and materials, such as videos, coursework, lesson plans, training modules, photographs, software, text, graphics, images, and sound recordings (collectively, “Product Content”) that are owned by The Marriage Doctor LLC (herein referred to as “the Company”) and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable intellectual property laws. Duplicating, sharing, or uploading any Product Content, including to any sharing or social media sites, is considered stealing, and The Marriage Doctor will prosecute such misconduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The Company provides you with the Products solely for your personal, noncommercial use, and you agree that you will not use any of the Product Content in any way whatsoever except for use in compliance with this Agreement. You will not use any Product Content in a manner that constitutes an infringement of The Company’s rights or that has not been authorized by The Company. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in this Agreement, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, rent, lease, loan, translate, sell, create derivative works of, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any Product Content. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Product Content for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- THIRD-PARTY SERVICES, MATERIALS AND WEBSITES
The Company may provide links to third-party services, materials and websites as a convenience to you. These third-party services, materials and websites are not part of the Products, and they may be either withdrawn or terminated from the Products at any time without notice to you and without any liability to The Company. You agree that you will be responsible for all payment and other obligations associated with your use of any and all third-party services, materials and websites. In addition, you agree that The Marriage Doctor is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of any third-party services, materials and websites, and The Company does not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials, websites, products, or services. You further agree that you will not use any third-party services, materials and websites in a manner that would infringe or violate the rights of any other party and that The Company will not be liable for your improper use of third-party materials and websites.
THE PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANT ABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCTS.
WHEN ADDRESSING RELATIONSHIP MATTERS IN ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, WEBSITES, VIDEOS, NEWSLETTERS, PROGRAMS, OR OTHER CONTENT, WE’VE TAKEN REASONABLE EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT WE ACCURATELY REPRESENT OUR PROGRAMS AND THEIR ABILITY TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER, THE COMPANY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL GET ANY RESULTS USING ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TOOLS, STRATEGIES, OR RECOMMENDATIONS, AND NOTHING ON OUR WEBSITES OR IN OUR PRODUCTS IS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE TO YOU OF PERSONAL OR RELATIONAL OUTCOMES.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BY PURCHASING A SUBSCRIPTION TO THE PRODUCTS, YOU ACCEPT, AGREE, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR PROGRESS AND RESULTS FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION AND THAT WE OFFER NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED) REGARDING YOUR RELATIONSHIP, MARITAL OR RELATIONAL OUTCOME, PERSONAL OR RELATIONAL SATISFACTION, OR RESULTS OF ANY KIND. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS AND RELATIONSHIPS, WHICH ARE DEPENDENT ON PERSONAL FACTORS INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, YOUR COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, AND WILLINGNESS TO IMPROVE YOURSELF AND YOUR RELATIONSHIP, TO NAME JUST A FEW. YOU ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT ANY TESTIMONIALS OR ENDORSEMENTS BY OUR CUSTOMERS OR AUDIENCE REPRESENTED IN OUR PRODUCTS, PROGRAMS, WEBSITES, CONTENT, LANDING PAGES, SALES PAGES, OR OFFERINGS HAVE NOT BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY EVALUATED BY US, AND THE RESULTS EXPERIENCED BY INDIVIDUALS MAY VARY SIGNIFICANTLY. ANY STATEMENTS OUTLINED IN OUR PRODUCTS, WEBSITES, PROGRAMS, CONTENT, AND OFFERINGS ARE SIMPLY OUR OPINIONS OR A SUMMARY OF PREVIOUS RESEARCH FINDINGS AND THUS ARE NOT GUARANTEES OR PROMISES OF ACTUAL PERFORMANCE.
OUR COURSE OFFERINGS AND EDUCATIONAL COACHING ARE BASED ON SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH; HOWEVER, INDIVIDUAL OUTCOMES MAY VARY. OUR COURSE IS EDUCATIONAL IN NATURE, AND IS NOT THERAPY, COUNSELING OR PSYCHOTHERAPY. WE OFFER NO PROFESSIONAL, LEGAL, MEDICAL, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) THE MARRIAGE DOCTOR LLC, ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR PURCHASES HEREUNDER; AND (II) YOUR DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FEES YOU PAID FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- B) TERMINATION. The Company is committed to providing all customers with a positive experience. If you fail, or The Company suspects that you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement, The Company, in its sole discretion and on notice to you, may: (a) limit, suspend, or terminate your access to the Products and/or you participation in program without refund; and/or (b) terminate this Agreement. Your obligations to The Company under this Agreement will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason.
- C) CHANGES. The Company reserves the right at any time to modify this Agreement and to impose new or additional terms or conditions on your access and use of the Products. Such modifications and additional terms and conditions shall be effective immediately and incorporated into this Agreement. Your continued use of the Products will be deemed your acceptance thereof. The changes may be listed in an area accessible to you on The Company’s website or you may be notified by either e-mail or postal mail.
- D) INDEMNIFICATION. By purchasing a subscription to the Products and/or using the Products, you, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company, its owners, officers, directors, employees, affiliates, contractors, licensors, successors, or assigns from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever — including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys’ fees, and disbursements — which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from your breach of this Agreement and/or your misuse of Products. You recognize and agree that all of The Marriage Doctor’s owners, officers, directors, employees, shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of The Company.
- EXPIRATION DATES
Access to each product or service will expire at the stated date. Coaching sessions purchased through the VIP course option will expire 1 year from date of purchase. Coaching sessions must be completed within 365 days of your date of purchase. Failure to schedule and complete coaching sessions prior to the expiration date will result in forfeiting that course benefit.